Monday, March 31, 2008
Rob and I no longer have a calling!
Yep, Sunday we met with our bishop and he released us from being language missionaries. I feel really bad but we are excited. We just haven't felt like we have been contributing much lately. Plus 1:00 pm church is the worst time in the world to have church. It has been really hard with Abby because she takes her nap around the time we go to church. Because of daylight savings she has been taking her naps at around 12:30. That put her in her crib when I am suppose to be getting her ready for church. Rob and I personally think that the best time for church is at 9:00 am. At least when you have a family. Anyways, back to our calling. They didn't give us a new assignment. He told us he was going to give us at least 2 weeks to rest. Sounds good to me. Not that we really did a whole lot to need resting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oooh, wonderful! I'm hoping we get released soon. We teach Sunday School and I HATE it. But we're moving in a couple months, so I guess they'll have to release us pretty soon anyway!
Wait, I thought you guys weren't moving until July. Are you moving sooner
You're right, not until July . . . I'm just counting down already until we're not teaching gospel doctrine anymore :-)
Congratulations on being released! It's always nice to have a new challenge. Does this mean you go back to your regular ward now? What time do they meet?
Yes we are going to go back to our regular ward. Thank heavens. It meets at 9:00 am which I am so greatful for.
Post a Comment