
Matt and Amy had there baby on Friday. Rob and I took Abby on Sunday to see him. She loved him. She wanted to hold him and kiss him. So I had Matt take a picture of Abby with Preston. I should have turned Preston towards the camera. I didn't think about it until now. Oh well.

3 comments:
You cut yourself out! I think you look so pretty in that picture. Matt and Amy were telling us about how excited Abby was to see him--that's so cute! See, maybe it won't be so bad when you guys have another kid. At least until she decides to put it in her stroller.
I think you look really pretty in that picture too Mindy! And Abby looks so cute in her Easter dress. I heard that Matt gave her chocolate. Probably not the best idea, huh?
Yeah. But its ok because she liked Matt for a little bit anyway
Post a Comment