Monday, March 3, 2008

Jumpin Jacks

Abby and I went to a place called Jumpin Jacks. They have a bunch of blow up slides. It was a lot of fun. Abby didn't like it at first. She just cried. After about 45 minutes. She started to like it. Here are some pictures of our adventure.

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

It was a lot of fun. Except I think I got the flu from going there. We went on Saturday after
noun and Sunday after noun I had chills and a fever. I am still sick so next time I will take some sanitizing stuff and wipe off our hands often.

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad she finally warmed up and had fun. But I'm sorry you got sick! Hopefully it'll be short-lived.

rachel b. said...

Oh, those pictures are so cute! I love that second one with her smiling so big. And in the ones where she was crying, she looked SO much like Rob's baby pictures. Sorry you got sick! I hope you feel better soon.

Mindy F said...

Oh its ok I was just frustrated because I was so sick that day. I shouldn't have even said anything.

Cami said...

OH good I'm glad you guys went, its such a fun place! we'll have to go soon! So are you feeling betteR? I hope so... I am in Richfield right now, I decided to come visit my family while James was out of town. Hope you are doing better.

MISTY said...

Mindy that looks like so much fun. I wish I was there. I don't think Sarabeth would have liked it either. I just realized that you can put coments on your blog. Sorry.