So last week was Abby's real taste for chocolate. I am sure she has had a little sliver when she was little but this was the first time that she actually could hold it and eat it on her own. Anyways, she was a chocolate freak!! All she wanted was chocolate.
Tahnee came over last Friday and we put candy in Easter eggs. Tahnee gave Abby a piece of chocolate and that was the end of eating real food. All she wanted was chocolate. She would point to the chocolate and say Mama Mama over and over again. She has radar for chocolate. She could see it even if I couldn't. She definitely takes after me in that area. Rob does not like it.
Everyday for about 4 days she requested chocolate when she saw her Easter basket. It was tough to teach her she can't eat chocolate ALL DAY LONG! Well all the chocolate is gone and she doesn't ask for it anymore, THANK YOU FOR THAT. I was getting tired of dealing with a fussy kid about an hour or two after she ate chocolate. She also loves candy. I honestly thought she didn't like sweets. I was so excited about that because I am addicted to sweets, mostly ice cream. Then Easter came and now it's candy this and candy that. She will not be getting an Easter basket from the Easter bunny this year. I am writing him a note to make sure. Rob says I am a mean Mom when it comes to candy. Oh well I am just looking out for her health.

2 comments:
I know how she feels . . . all I want is chocolate all day long, too. I'm with you, Abs!
Ha ha. Well, she'll thank you later when she's not addicted to it like the rest of us!
Post a Comment