Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Friends


So Abby has a new friend. His name is Garrett. Matt and Amy might know his parents. I don't even know there name. She is Latin and he is white. He works in construction and she works as an accountant. They live about 2 buildings down from us.
Anyways, he is outside at least as much as Abby. So they see each other a lot. They actually play well together. I am trying to get her more friends around her age. Most of the parents I know they children are 2 or 3.

I also meet with a friend of mine names Janelle. She has a daughter named is Carissa. She attends the spanish branch. Carissa is only 3 weeks older then Abby so they play really well together.
Well, back to these pictures. Abby in this one is holding Garrett's broom. It took him a while to get her to give that back to her. At least there not in the stage were everything is theres. Anyways I thought these were cute pictures that you guys would like to see.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

It looks like Abby is negotiating with the little boy for his broom - and it looks like she's winning.

rachel b. said...

How cute! A little boyfriend for Abby!

The Hunt Family said...

Just an FYI...there names are Kurt and Jessy. Great family. Way cute pics, makes me sad that I work now.