Thursday, April 3, 2008

NO SOCKS PLEASE


Abby is such a funny little girl. She will not stand for socks to be on her feet while she sleeps. Here is a picture of her after she had pulled them off.




This picture is of Abby dragging her favorite blanket behind her. She has to have this blanket to go to sleep. It has this triangle edge. She sucks on them. It is so funny but hey what ever helps her go to sleep is fine with me. I just think it's cute that she drags it behind her. She use to trip over it but she has learned to make sure it drags behind her before she starts walking. She walks around it when it's in the way.




4 comments:

rachel b. said...

I swear, Abby is gifted. She's so smart.

Kathleen said...

Abby is a girl who knows her own mind!

Mindy F said...

Yeah that is so true Kathleen. She really does knows what she wants when he wants it. It's nice that she does because I usually don't have to guess she just tells me.

Cami said...

Love that picture of her! hey haven't seen you for awhile.. I know we've been gone a lot but we should get together soon! hope your doing well.