Friday, April 11, 2008
Abby watching BAABEE! (baby Abby) on the TV
Abby started one day pointing at the computer and saying Baabee. So I started showing her videos of herself and I realized that she was trying to tell me that she wanted to see baby Abby. Rob and I haven't got out of the habit of calling her baby Abby. So Abby refers to her self as Baabee. That is baby Abby as one word. At least to Abby. She only separates them when I keep telling her Abby then she will say Abby and some times baby Abby.
This is a video of what it looks like when she is watching Baabee on the TV or computer. It's actually really cute to see her look at herself. She looks up at me all the time like she does on the video. Fun stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is such a cute video. I love how she keeps looking up at you. And I also love how she tries not to smile, and then gives in.
Oh my goodness, she looks like a KID in that video instead of a baby. Weird!
Post a Comment