Sunday, April 6, 2008




This is a picture of Abby with her friend Carissa. She is a cute girl. Carissa is 3 weeks older then Abby. It is so cute to see them play together. P.S. check out Abby's shoes. I think they are so cute. She loves them too. She requests to wear them all the time. I finally taught her how to put them on herself. Now she wears them all the time. They don't match a lot of the time but hey she can put them on all by herself.


Abby loves to be outside. All day yesterday during conference she wanted outside. She would walk over to the door and YELL MOM...MOM...MOM until she felt like she had my attention. She would then pound on the door to show me that she wanted outside. It was hard to teacher her that we are watching conference and we will go outside when it is over. This picture to the right is a picture of her with my keys trying to unlock the door.


Abby loves to look at the ducks that we have in the pond behind black horse run. She just stairs at them and points every once in a while, It's cute. She also likes to look at the horses that are across the street. Abby and I have had a lot of fun exploring things lately so I thought I would share some of them.

2 comments:

rachel b. said...

Aww, she loves the ducks! Just like us!

Rebekah said...

Those shoes are cute....as is Abby :)