This year we went to Thanksgiving at Rob's parents house. It was nice to see everyone and they all helped out so much with Abby. I appreciate all of your help with this pregnancy. It has been a rough ride, but it will be over soon. Anyway back to Thanksgiving, We had delicious food and pies. I have been wanting pumpkin pie for a while now and I have finally had some. It was great too!! Rob took some pictures while we were at his parents house.
Click here to see photos
Rob's Father also gave us a tour of Kathleen's store and there shop were he will have his business. It all likes very nice. Kathleen store is beautiful, Rob and I saw a lot of things that we would like to own for our house. Anyways, it was a very nice Thanksgiving.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Those are really nice pictures! We're glad you could come - it was fun to have you all here.
Wow. I'm glad you had a lot of fun. I Hope you have that baby soon. I feel so bad for you. You are just miserable. Love ya Min!!!
CONGRATS on the new baby girl!!! I saw a picture of her on Misty's blog. She looks so much like Abby!! I can't wait to see more pics of her.
ps I will be in UT next weekend. I know you just had a baby but if you are feeling good and have cabin fever I would love to see you. We will be at Troy's and me grandma's house. call me and let me know.
Post a Comment