Friday, November 14, 2008
Abby and Sarabeth
Abby has been having so much fun with little Sarabeth. Here are some pictures of them playing together. I have also enjoyed having Misty here. I miss her so much and have had a great time seeing her. They will be here for Saturday and then they will be heading home on Sunday. I will miss her very much and so will Abby.
click here to see photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so happy you guys get to spend time together!! I wish I was there too. I sure do miss you guys! When I come up to UT on my way throught o MT for Chritmas I will give you a call. We will be staying at Troy's house for a few nights before we head to MT. Anyway glad you guys are having a good time and I am so HAPPY SARABETH got to go see you guys! I am sure your parents are very excited to see them. Thanks for sharing the pictures. love you guys!
Chelle
ps tell tahnee hi, she looks great!!! I love her hair! I found her blog on yours and put her on my list. I like to see what people are up to that I know. I have not sene her in forever. You can give her my blog address if she wants it. just give me her email to invite her because I made it private.
ps did you ever find out where Teresa is? I have just been thinking a lot about her and wonder how she is doing. Let me know if you know where she is and how to contact her. thanks!
Oh my goodness, Abby doesn't even look like the same kid anymore. She's gotten so big! And she looks like a little girl now, not a little BABY girl.
Post a Comment