Well they scheduled an induce date for Monday, December 1st.
We had another episode of false labor Thanksgiving morning. I was having contractions 5 minutes apart while at the hospital and measuring pretty intense. They checked me twice and I didn't dilate at all, I was still 1 centimeter. So of course as soon as I heard that I started to cry. These contractions are super painful. I know that labor hurts but it's just frustrating that it starts and nothing happens. At least they stop and go away for a few days. This time they gave me a shot of morphine and sent me home. I was out of it the whole day on Thanksgiving. I felt so week and disoriented. Hopefully I don't have to go through that again with out it being real labor. My mucus plug did fall out. I keep getting chunks of it. I had some Yesterday and today. Well that is all for the update.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment