Well I had my first weekly appointment yesterday and he is measuring me almost three weeks farther along. So next Tuesday they are doing an ultrasound to see if I am farther along. If so they will be moving my due date up. I was super excited when he told me that. This same thing happened at the end of my pregnancy with Abby. When I was 38 weeks she was measuring 41 weeks. They did an ultrasound and it actually said that she was not as far along and that she weighed around 6 pounds. I delivered Abby ab
out 5 days later and she was 8 pounds 6 ounces. She also didn't have any of the white stuff, I can't remember what it is called, that babies have on them when they are first born. My doctor told me that it was a sign of being overdue for her to not have that anymore. So it will be interesting to see what happens this time. I am just hoping they move my due date up. I am so tired of being pregnant right now. But I only want to have if she will be fine coming out sooner then later.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Post a Comment