Friday, December 14, 2007

Abby playing Peek-A-Boo!



She has such a big personality now. She will just randomly give me kisses on the cheek and she will blow kisses at people. She also does this silly smile. It's so cheesy. She is a funny kid. She loves to be the center of attention. So when she knows she has peoples attention she will start acting cute. She will even fake laugh to get everyone to laugh back. She also walks up to me and leans in then starts to gibber jabber to me like she knows a secret or something. It is so funny.
Rob and I subscribed to the newspaper for the coupons and I look at the adds everyday. Now Abby when ever I am reading the adds she will take one that I am not looking at anymore and hold it up like I was and move her head around like she is looking at all of the adds. She just loves to copy everything that I do. It is so funny. Just today I was loading the dishwasher and she put her doll in it. I guess she thought that she needed to be washed. She will even pull the laundry out of the dryer for me. She is a little helper.
She moves so fast sometimes while walking that it looks like she is trying to run. She knows how to climb off of your lap. She can climb off of the couch but I don't let her do it. She has learned so much in the last little bit. They learn so fast its amazing.


This is a video of her watching the snow flakes. She loves the snow. She will walk to the front door and start hitting it trying to tell me that she wants to go outside. So I will get her all dressed ( mind you she cries while I put her coat on and gloves and hat) then we will go outside and she will just walk around. She cant really play in the snow yet but she tries. Oh well she will learn.
Can you believe that she will almost be one. In a month she will be one. Wow time sure flies.

3 comments:

rachel b. said...

Oh, that is so cute!!! I love the second video, she looks so adorable!

Smitty n' Chelle said...

cute videos. when does abby turn one? you got married the same day as us and if she truns one next month that is the same time we had our first baby too. how funny. kialey was born jan 21 so i was curious when abby was born. let me know

Kathleen said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to see her in person!!!