Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! those picture of Abby are darling! Hey lets get together this week, we might be going out of town wednesday but we don't know yet. Call me if your aren't busy or I'll call you to set up something before then or maybe the first of next week! I know we are neighbors so that sounds funny but I never know what we are doing! ha have fun
4 comments:
She surely is the character. There first Christmas is always the funnest. Hope everyone stays warm.
Those pictures are so cute!
Cute pictures Mindy! Abby looks like she had a very good first Christmas!
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! those picture of Abby are darling! Hey lets get together this week, we might be going out of town wednesday but we don't know yet. Call me if your aren't busy or I'll call you to set up something before then or maybe the first of next week! I know we are neighbors so that sounds funny but I never know what we are doing! ha have fun
Post a Comment