Sunday, January 13, 2008

Abby's 1st Birthday!!!!

Click to play +
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!



Abby had her first birthday on Friday. I tried to make it special for her but everything that I tried to do was ether closed or they didn't have what I was looking for. I tried to take her to the Mall because she loves to play at the play area, she also loves to play with children. They had temporarily removed it from the Mall for an MTV movie they are filming there. The other Mall in Utah county is replacing there play area because of water damage so they have been closed for a while. That was a let down. So then I decided to go and by her a Happy Birthday balloon so that she could play with it. The dollar store in Spanish Fork was all out of Helium so we couldn't do that. So finally I just settled with regular colored balloons. I blew them up and just let her kick them around and throw them. She sure loved it and thought that it was the greatest thing in the world. I bought a pack of 18 and blew all but one up. She still plays with them everyday. So it all turned out to be a great birthday for her.
Then On Saturday my parents came up and we had cake and ice cream. Abby loved it. we gave her a whole slice for herself. She got some great presents. From Grandma and Grandpa Field she got two hair bows and a head band (very cute) She also got a mini player that plays music. Kathleen and Bekah there is a video of her opening the present it's too big to upload onto blogger sorry. But it's on our computer so you can look at it that way. It's in the videos file folder and 12 months file inside of that one. For everyone else this is a video of Abby giggling. i thought you might enjoy this.
For her birthday she also got Cinderalla the Disney Movie and a my little pony. She also got this cute barn that my Mom made. It has little animals that are fabric and stuffed. Rob and I gave her some books. She loves to read. She also got some really cute hair pieces that Amy and Nicole made on Saturday. They are so cute. I counted them and there are a total of 33. She will have plenty of cute pieces to put in her hair. I love them you guys thank you so very much. Well that is about it for Abby's Birthday. It was fantastic.

4 comments:

rachel b. said...

Oh, how cute!!! I'm glad she had a fun day. I can't believe she's 1 already!

Kathleen said...

Such cute pictures!! It looks like Abby had a very fun 1st birthday - and she is going to be one very fetching girl with all those hair accessories!! Give her a big hug and kiss from Grandma and Grandpa Field!

Rebekah said...

Awww...Happy birthday Abby!!! What a big girl. She getting so old so fast!! (ha ha, I guess it's not that shocking since she's a baby!)

Cami said...

I can't believe Abby is 1 years old!! that is so crazy. I'm feeling bad right now because I didn't call you about getting together last thursday... I ended up going to St. George. lets get together this week sometime. I had a good trip, I was glad to go down and see my grandpa. It ended sadly with him passing away saturday morning but it is a blessing and he is now with my grandma. I'll be gone tuesday and wednesdy but I'll call you when i get back! hope you had a great weekend!