I also took Abby to the Festival of Trees in Utah. It was neat but we only made it through the big trees before we were done. They had 750 trees. Thats just the trees, they had wreaths and gingerbread houses and small trees and decorations for Christmas, all that you can buy and the money goes to Primary Children's Medical Center. Here are some of the trees at it. I wish that I had taken pictures of the more interesting looking trees. There was all kinds of stuff that people put with there tree. One person had a baby tree that was decorated with all kinds of baby stuff. They put around the tree a crib, changing table, bassinet, stroller, etc. Pretty much anything that you could possibly need for a baby, clothing, etc. Everything that is around the tree goes with the tree. So who ever bought it got that stuff. There was also beds (full size beds) nice once too. It was a mazing the things that people did with there trees. There was even an upside down tree. It was amazing
![]() |


1 comment:
Wow. Looks like some very interesting trees! I saw an upside down tree in a store front the other day - I'm not sure what the point is in that. Seems pretty strange to me...
Post a Comment