
So Abby has had this big bump on the top right side of her mouth on her gum. It has a purplish black spot on it. After researching it out she has a molar that is trying to come in. It has been causing her a lot of pain. I was looking at her gums one day to see if anymore are coming in and she has another molar that has already cut through on the top left. She doesn't even have all of her front teeth yet. Thats ok though. She also doesn't really gag herself anymore.

Thank heavens for that. She now is yelling at us and doesn't like the food I try to feed her. She just throws it all on the floor. I just keep offering it to her though because I do not want her to think she can just eat what ever she wants. She is getting enough to eat so no need to worry she just throws it off her tray until she realizes that I am not going to give her something else. Then she will eat it.
About the yelling. The other day, she was throwing a fit while I was feeding her food.

She kept yelling in her booster seat so I assumed that she was done eating. I took her out and gave her a bath. She cried the whole time , she loves her baths too so it was weird. I took her out and Rob came in to investigate what was going on. She immediately started pointing at him. So I gave her to Rob. She started yelling Ma.. Ma...Ba... Ba... Ma... Ma... Ba... Ba... over and over and Rob pointed it out. So I got her dressed and made her a bottle and she calmed right down. Sometimes I sure wish that she could just talk so that I can just give her what she wants.
That is about all for now.
4 comments:
Oh, poor Abby! She looks so sad!!!
Oh, teeth are no fun! And they don't get any better, either...
Well, for SOME people :-)
Ohhhh!! Baby Abby! She's so big, I can't believe it. Can't wait to see you in 12 days!!!!
Post a Comment