Abby just gave the most ridiculous prayer ever, all by herself. This is it, in it's entirety:
"Dear Heavenly Father;
Thank you for food. Thank you for Abby eat cookies. Please bless Abby eat cookies.
Name of Jesus Christ, Amen."
Cute. Well... here is a Mo prayer:"Father,food. Work. Amen"She pretty much just says the last word that Dave and/or Nicole says when helping her, but I laugh, every time cause it's so stinkin' cute.
Ha! She obviously has her priorities straight, which is very impressive for someone so young. I can't say that my prayers are much different.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Cute. Well... here is a Mo prayer:
"Father,
food. Work.
Amen"
She pretty much just says the last word that Dave and/or Nicole says when helping her, but I laugh, every time cause it's so stinkin' cute.
Ha! She obviously has her priorities straight, which is very impressive for someone so young. I can't say that my prayers are much different.
Post a Comment