So I have a new job! There is this website called savvyshopperdeals.com I have been looking at the site for a year now. It's great deals in Utah county with or without coupons. I have been saving us so much money by using coupons it's crazy. For example I bought 2 jumbo packs of diapers 2 days ago for $3 Huggies brand. For those of you who do not buy diapers they are normally $9.99 each. So I paid 1.50 each. WOW!!!
Well about two weeks ago this website I go to had a post for people who were interested in becoming a savvy shopper trainer. So I interviewed and go the job. I basically teach people how to use coupons and get at least 50% off on there groceries. They hired 10 people out of 50+. So if anyone is interested in learning how they could save money. I teach free classes. I come to homes or Enrichment meetings. Just let me know.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I would love to know how to get diapers and formula for cheaper having three babies and all. Anyways I think that your new job sounds awesome! It sounds like a good job to have!
YEAH!!! Congrats! Let me know when you are doing a class...
Min.. you are awesome!!!
Happy Birthday! June 26th that is.
Post a Comment