Thursday, July 23, 2009

Abby very sick

So yesterday all day long Abby played like normal Abby then all of a sudden she just got sad and cuddly. When I held her she felt really hot to me so I checked her temperature. It was 101.6 degrees. Last night was crappy she kept throwing up and her temperature got to 102.6. I got a total of maybe 4 hours of sleep last night. 2 hours here and 2 hours there. We changed Abby clothes three times and washed her bedding twice. We finally put her in bed with us and Rob stayed up the whole night just to make sure she was okay. He just went and laid down maybe 30 minutes ago. Poor Abby she is really sick. Megan is up now so that is all the sleep I will be getting.

2 comments:

rachel b. said...

Oh, how sad! I hope everyone feels better soon.

Kathleen said...

I'm glad she's feeling better. I don't like it when kids are sick - it's too hard to figure out what's wrong with them and how to help them.