Wednesday, July 16, 2008

IT'S A GIRL

I had my ultrasound yesterday and yep it's a girl. Rob and I were both sure that it was a boy so what a surprise. Rob wanted another little girl and I really didn't care girl or boy. I can say that I am way excited to have another girl. Abby is been so much fun, and they can be friends. Well that is my news for all of you who have been patiently waiting to know what I am having.

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Congratulations! That will be so fun to have 2 girls :)

Smitty n' Chelle said...

CONGRATS!!! I want another girl! That is good to have the girls together so they are close in age, I wish mine would have went two girls then two boys instead of every other for them to be closer in age but I guess since I had my kids so close together there is only three years between them anyway. anyway congrats again.

Cami said...

Congratulations!!! i was surprised it was a girl, I thought you were having a boy too!! haha but that will be so fun to have two girls, they will be little friends. that is so fun, can't wait to see you and abby next week! congrats again :)

the cummins family said...

Yeah, congrats and good luck! I love Abbies haircut. Its my fav. cut on little girls although I am partial to short hair. :)

The Hunt Family said...

YEAH! Congrats. Now you don't have to go and buy a bunch of new cloths. Can't wait to meet her :)