Saturday, July 12, 2008

Abby's first haircut!

















Abby got her first haircut on Thursday by a friend of mine who cuts hair. I think it is so stinking cute. I went and bought some head bands to put in it and I also put the cute clips that Nicole and Amy made for her. She doesn't keep them in for long, but I try.


4 comments:

Smitty n' Chelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Smitty n' Chelle said...

I love her hair. That is funny, I ook both my girls to get their hair cut on Thursday too and got them the same hair cut. We must have good taste!!! :) I love the little bob hair cuts on girls. I will post pics of the girls when I get home. I am going home in the morning. My trip is getting cut short so I did not get to see very many people or any friends for that matter!!! I will for sure call ya next time we make the trip. If ya ever want to get out of town remember you are always welcome in ABQ at our house!!!

Carolyn said...

When we were sitting behind you guys in church today, I totally noticed it looked shorter. It's way cute!

Kathleen said...

Her haircut looks adorable - it makes it look like she has so much more hair!