So I went to my Doctors appointment today excited to find out what I am having and they canceled my ultrasound. They moved it to two weeks from now.
My Doctor said that they don't like to do ultrasounds any earlier then 19 weeks because they wont be able to check the chambers of the heart and things like that. It was the receptionist at the doctors office that made the mistake and scheduled it too earlier. That's OK though, it's actually better this way because I want to make sure everything is good with the baby more then find out what it is. So I can patiently wait two more weeks to find out.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
bummer. that is a disappointment. i'm excited to see what you're having. hope all goes well at the ultrasound.:)
We're at Rachel's, and I just read your post. That's too bad! Oh well, I guess just a little more waiting...
that's too bad! but you'll find out soon, can't wait to hear! I had to comment about that picture of Abby painting... it is so cute! You are such a great mom, you always do fun stuff with her, it's great. I need to be more like you and do fun activities. So how is your summer going? Is is hot there? I'm sure you've noticed our for sale sign... well lots has changed after the news of having twins. Nothing has been decided for sure, but we are just going to see how it goes and if we can sell our house we might be moving to Richfield so I can be closer to my family. but we'll see, nothing set yet. we'll for sure be there until after the babies come. Just thought I'd tell you! have fun!
Aw, what a letdown! I'm sorry about that, but just 2 more weeks of suspense! You can do it!
Post a Comment