Friday, May 30, 2008

We painted our toe nails


I bought some finger nail polish and we painted our toe nails. I attempted to let Abby paint mine but as you can guess, it didn't go all that well. She didn't make a mess of anything but my feet so that was good. She kept pointing to her toes and then to mine for a while after that. Even the next day. She has started to say pretty and kept saying it when she would point to her toes. Sometimes it is fun to just be girlie. I NEVER paint my toe nails because I don't like to draw attention to my feet, but Abby liked it so I did it. The things that you do for those that you love. Also I don't think that you can tell in this photo but Abby and I are both developing a tan from spending so much time outside. Abby has never gotten a sun burn (cross my fingers). We only spend spirts of time out there several times a day. But hey we are tanning nicely. Well my feet and my arms and face. I don't where shorts so my legs are white as ever.
Also Abby likes to attempt to do everything herself. Here is a picture of her trying to clip her toe nails. The clippers are closed for those of you who are concerned for her safety. She hasn't figured out that you need to open them. She is also watched very closely when she tries. She basically just puts them up to her nails and a says clip clip.
Also as you might be able to see her hair is growing in. The front piece is long enough that I can brush it to the side and it looks really cute.

Abby and I were just goofing off one day and these are the picture of what happens when we just play around












2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Looks like fun!

rachel b. said...

How cute! I always LOVED getting my nails painted when I was little! I guess I've always been pretty girly . . .