Thursday, May 22, 2008

We're expecting # 2 on December 7th

Well for all of you who do not know yet. I thought I should make an announcement, I AM PREGNANT! My due date is December 7th (anniversary of pearl harbor). I am 12 weeks pregnant and man I had a rough time the last few weeks. Well it all started around 8 weeks so its been almost a month now. I have been throwing up a lot. Abby has been pretty good about it, except for the hitting me on the head with the toilet lid as my head is over it. It's actually funny now that I think about it. Anyways I am started to feel better and when I do have a bad day the doctor prescribed me some medication to take to help. Also I am one of those lucky people who show really fast and get really big so I am starting to show. Maybe I will put a picture on here we will see.
I love to read about pregnancy stuff while I am pregnant so I get these emails everyday about my pregnancy. Right now the baby is 2 and a half inches long and is about a half an ounce. Tiny little guy but he seams to be hanging in there.
As for everything else. Abby has pied in the toilet 5 times now and she will tell me when she needs to go. It's hard to potty train. I forget a lot to take her in to go and sometimes she just wont. I don't want to force her because then she just wont do it. So hopefully by the time she is 2 we'll have her potty trained. If not that is fine to. I am just glad that she is interested this early. It makes me hopeful that when the new baby comes I will only have to change one diaper.

4 comments:

the cummins family said...

hey its your old neighbor. yeah! how exciting. i cant believe it, and abbie is so cute and grown up. and are you serious, youre potting training already. hows matt and amy and their little boy? its been awhile since ive seen them.
good luck with your pregnancy.

Kathleen said...

Ah, those pictures of Abby eating the ice cream cone are so cute! And I'm really glad that you're starting to feel better. So do you think this one is a boy? Isn't it so hard to imagine what another child could be like? It's so funny, because all I can picture is another Abby!

rachel b. said...

Yay, congratulations! I'm glad you're feeling better lately--it must be so difficult to feel like crap AND have another person to take care of. And good for Abby, peeing in the toilet like a big girl :-)

Smitty n' Chelle said...

Congrats!!!! A lot of my friends are getting pregnant, I am just glad it is not me yet.
I can't wait to see you again this summer. We will be there from the 8th of July to the 25th or so. i will be at Heidi's so we will have to get together. You and Abby could come over to her house and play.
I am in the process of potty training Addy. She is doing so well. SHe has not had an accident since the second day of doing it and she is really good to come tell me that she needs to go and even wakes up dry after naps and in the mornings!!! Potty training stinks but it is sure nice to have them out of diapers. I have three in them right now which is pretty pricey. Justice still has to weat them at night because he has such a small bladder. i think he will be wearing them at night for a while. Addy however I think will be out of them completely at night in a week or so if she keeps up how she is doing now. Anyway congrats again and see ya this summer!!!!