Sorry Rachel i haven't looked at the blog for a while. The answers to the questions are as follows:
4 jobs I've had:
1.Receptionist
2.Baker
3.Pizza maker
4.Detailer for Automobiles
4 movies I can watch over and over again:
1.Pride and Prejudice
2.Singing in the rain
3.Pillow Talk
4.Harry Potter movies
4 Favorite TV Shows:
1.Scrapbooking on DIY
2.Eureka
3.CSI Las Vegas
4.What Not To Wear
4 Favorite Hobbies:
1.Genealogy (A new development)
2.Scrapbooking
3.Cooking
4.Reading
4 Places I have Lived:
1.Spanish Fork, UT
2.Erda, UT
3.Texas
4.Ohio
4 Favorite Foods:
1.Ice cream
2.Mashed potatoes and country gravy
3.Homemade hot bread
4.Cantalope
4 Places I would rather be right now:
1.In the Mountains
2.Riding a horse
3.Country Dancing
4.Anywhere but home really
Websites I check daily:
1.My email yahoo
2.blogs
3.Familysearch.org
4.
I tag:
1.Misty
2.I dont really have anyone else who hasn't already filled this out sorry.
Friday, September 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment