Thursday, September 27, 2007


So I said that I would put up some pictures of my Watercolor painting that I have been doing. This is a homework assignment that I have been working on all week. I started over three times before I finally stuck with one and painted it to the end. Last night I was really frustrated because I just could not get it to look right. Rob gave me a pep talk and today I started painting again. Now I have finished the painting and this is what it looks like. We were suppose paint some fall leaves and lap them doing different techniques for each one. It's not bad for only 4 classes that I have attended so far. Its fun I like doing it a lot. Its not professional but not bad. Anyways, I also took some pictures of flowers today. There not too bad so I will put them as well.Wow this looks like an art gallery sorry.

4 comments:

rachel b. said...

Wow, Mindy, your watercolor looks really good! I like it a lot.

Rebekah said...

They're all so pretty Mindy, good job!!!! You guys are going to have some pretty artist children!!!

Mindy F said...

Thanks you guys. I am having a lot of fun taking this class. Abby puts up with it even, which is good.

Kathleen said...

I'm impressed Mindy - it looks really good!