Wednesday, September 12, 2007



Abby is really good at crawling now. She gets into EVERYTHING!!!! She stood on her own the other day. While Rob was holding her, he let go for a couple of seconds and she stood there all on her own. We were so excited. She is progressing fast. She loves toys that she can dig things out of best, like buckets etc. I can get her to play with those the longest. Oh and last night Abby slept for ten hours with out waking up once. Wow! that was so great for me. hopefully this continues we will see.
Rob went hunting this last weekend. They didn't see anything that he could shoot. I think that he might go one more time before the season ends. Hopeful he gets something if not its ok. He is having a lot of fun though.
I have signed up for a watercolor class on Saturday mornings. It is good for me to have something to do other then clean the house and take care of Abby. Not that those aren't things that I enjoy. I just need time out. Anyways it is a lot of fun. I have only gone one week so far but I can tell already that I am going to enjoy it. Maybe I will take a picture of some of my painting and post them. We will see.

Her is one last video of Abby Crawling. She sure is cute when she crawls. She doesn't scoot anymore just crawls everywhere. Well that is pretty much the update. love you all!!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

That is so exciting Mindy! She is so cute. I love how she "sings" when she crawls. That's so funny. It's amazing how much she's learned in the last little bit. And congratulations on her sleeping for 10 hours!! Wow - that must've felt good.

rachel b. said...

Aw, she looks so cute! And I'll be happy to babysit for you aaaaaany Saturday morning for your class!!!

Rebekah said...

Haha, I love how she grunts, that's so cute!