For a while Megan's favorite book was "10 little Monkeys jumping on the bed". She wouldn't go to sleep until you handed her the book. One night I walked in to see if they were still okay and this is what I saw. She loves to read. For a while there every morning I could tell that Megan was awake because I would here her saying the words she could remember from the book. "No Monkey Jump bed" is what she would say.
Also if you can tell she is waring a sweater. She loves sweaters. It all started after I had my thyroid removed I would always wear a sweater. I seamed to be more cold after that. So Megan loving her Mommy so much I guess decided she wanted to be just like me. Now she always wants to wear a sweater. She sometimes will wear one and then hold another one. This night she refused to go to bed unless she was wearing a sweater. Super cute kid! I love our girls so much.
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Haha, so cute. I love your girls too, they're sweethearts.
I guess she's inherited her daddy's love of reading. I'll be she'll be a really good reader.
She is so sweet! I'm excited to come out next month and see all of you!!!
Post a Comment