I just couldn't believe that Megan said this.
We wanted to go outside and play so we put some shoes on. Megan had a pear of cute sandals on. While waiting for Abby to get hers on, all of a sudden Megan declares "These just aren't pretty enough" I responded out of shock mostly, "What Megan" She repeated herself and then pointed to her pink glitter shoes that she got for Christmas from Kathleen (Grandma) and said "Those Moo Moo Mouse (Minnie Mouse) shoes, they pretty enough"
I just don't know how she can tell if something is pretty enough. She's only 2 years old.
I do have to say I am glad that she cares because I wish I cared more.
They are similar to these with out pock a dots though.
I would put a picture of the real thing but they are absolute favorite shoes and they are so warn out they aren't pretty anymore in my opinion.
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That Megan, she is sassy and oh so cute. What a funny thing to say! :)
That's so funny - she's a stylin' little thing! But I'm glad she likes her Moo Moo Mouse shoes.
Post a Comment