I absolutely dislike potty training. Abby is doing okay with peeing but she has pooped 5 times in 36 hours, all in her panties. I just throw them away because that is sick to have to clean that out. Plus it leaves stains I have yet to find anything that gets it all out. Anyhow I am just really frustrated and had to vent.
On a good note Megan sat up today for a few seconds all by her self. She still has not rolled over from her back to her front. Every day I show her how and have Abby help me. She just cries and fusses until I stop. So apparently she is content with being on her back. Also I am getting ready to start her on baby food. She has at least a couple of times grabbed Abby's food right out of her hands or mine. So that will be fun. That is our update on the kids.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Protty training is not a fun thing. I agree!
Post a Comment