Tuesday, April 21, 2009
We decided to go private
With me posting stuff onto Rob's website so that I can post them here, we decided to go private for security reasons. So if there is anyone that would like to keep reading the blog please send me your email address or post it here so that I can allow you access to the blog. THANKS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
I would love to follow your blog!
juliastallings@hotmail.com
I want the invite for sure!
chellesmith80@yahoo.com
I must say it is a poain sometimes but a wise choice. You don't know what crazy people out there are stalking you through your blog!
I would love to read too! cmdetro@gmail.com
Put me on your list!
kathleenafield@gmail.com
Put me on your list please!
kathleenafield@gmail.com
Sign me up man! Tahners@gmail.com
for sure add me.... h_pyne@yahoo.com
Oooh, me too. rach.field@gmail.com
snike33@aol.com thanks for a fun weekend!
jules4sf@yahoo.com
add me please! I'd love to continue keeping in touch with you guys. your girls are adorable!
cami_graham@hotmail.com
Count me in woebear@gmail.com
Thanks for inviting me to your blog! You have beatiful children! Sorry if my comments are delayed a bit, life is just very busy for me and Nate right now. If you can get me your email address I can email you some pictures of the girls.
Take Care,
Sarah Thorstrom
Post a Comment