Tuesday, June 17, 2008
"Thank You"
I just wanted to brag about my cute little girl. She says Thank you all the time now. She is so stinking cute. Whenever you hand her something or she gives you something she says Thank you. At the play ground yesterday she said thank you to a little girl who gave Abby's stroller back to her. It was so cute. I have been working hard because I want Abby to be polite. It is very rewarding to see some of my work paying off. Well that's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's so cute! Can't wait to hear her in person!
What a good girl :-)
you know what? that's about the most adorable thing any kid can do... when they are polite you just wanna pick 'em up and hug 'em. I love that you were able to teach her that. I hope my baby isn't mean like me. haha
Post a Comment