My neighbor Cami invited us to go with her to the Mall. Abby loved it. She played (well kindof played) with her son Parker. It was good to get out and we had a lot of fun. Here are some picuters of her on some of the things that we played with.
looks like she has enough hair now to start doing it up huh? I love doing my girls hair up when I have the time. Since Jett got here it has been pretty simple but sundays I usually go all out and do something fancy. anyway cute pics chelle
4 comments:
Whoa! Look at all of Abby's hair! Looks like she had a fun time at the mall (the start of things to come....)
looks like she has enough hair now to start doing it up huh? I love doing my girls hair up when I have the time. Since Jett got here it has been pretty simple but sundays I usually go all out and do something fancy. anyway cute pics
chelle
When did Abby get those other two teeth? Ahhh, she's getting so big!
That was a fun day at the Mall! we have the cutest kids ever! ha thanks for coming and we'll have to do it again soon :)
Post a Comment