
This is a picture of Abby stuck under one of our kitchen chairs. She had crawled in behind it and couldn't figure out how to get back out. The back doesn't have the side bars, like the rest of the sides do. She kept trying to stand up but couldn't and as you can see she is hanging on to the bar and crying.

Poor Abby! She hasn't figured out how to crawl backwards out of small spaces. Rob and I laughed for a while we thought it was funny. Anyways maybe thats mean of us but we never considered her getting stuck. Rob couldn't get her to just sit still while he pulled her out. So he had to hold her hand and keep her were she was at so that he could slide the chair over the top of her. What a traumatic experience for Abby. As for everything else. We are good.

Not many changes here. Abby is still walking everywhere now and the time change has messed up her schedule. She wants to go to sleep now at 8:30 pm and get up at 5:00 am. Which Rob and I are not good at early mornings. So we are struggling with a grumpy baby as we adjust her sleeping schedule.
This other picture is a picture that I thought was cute. I had just bought these rubber bands for her hair so i thought I would try them out. I like the look on her face I think its cute. Oh and one last thing Abby got her two top teeth probably 4 to 6 weeks ago. Sorry I forgot to tell you all.
2 comments:
Oh, poor Abby, trapped in chairs! What a rough day. That closeup of her face is so precious--you must be so excited that she has hair to play with now!
Poor little Abby! You'll have to start training her in backing up! I love the picture at the end - it's so cute!
Post a Comment