On Saturday Rob, Abby and I went to the fall festival called Harvest Moon Hurrah.It was fun! Not much to do with a little baby though. We went because I had a couple pieces of art work from my watercolor painting class in it. Next year I definitely want to take Abby again. They had pony rides for kids. They had a maze set up made of straw. They also had pumpkin bowling and lots of fun games for children. I also have some funny pictures of Abby. This is a picture of Abby helping me do the dishes. She is starting early. No really she is making it harder but oh well. This other picture Rob put his glasses on Abby to see what she would do and she just sat there. Didn't know what to think so we took a picture of her with them on.
Unfortunately, because of her Field genes, Abby may actually need those glasses someday soon! Looks like you've got yourself a little helper. It looks like from that picture of Abby by the dishwasher that she's getting quite a bit more hair!
I think your watercolor is really pretty! So I guess your class is going well :-) Abby looks cute in all those picture--I love the one of her putting dishes in the dishwasher . . . how did you teach her to do that? I should try it with Jeff . . . just kidding ;-)
3 comments:
Unfortunately, because of her Field genes, Abby may actually need those glasses someday soon! Looks like you've got yourself a little helper. It looks like from that picture of Abby by the dishwasher that she's getting quite a bit more hair!
That last comment was actually from me. Bekah had been using my computer, and I didn't realize that I was signed in on her account. Sorry!
I think your watercolor is really pretty! So I guess your class is going well :-) Abby looks cute in all those picture--I love the one of her putting dishes in the dishwasher . . . how did you teach her to do that? I should try it with Jeff . . . just kidding ;-)
Post a Comment