Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Abby' Doctors appointment

Abby had her Doctors appointment today. She is 19 lbs 4 oz and 29 1/2 inches long. She is still above 90% for her height. She is doing really good and very healthy.

Abby loves the stairs and insists on climbing them whenever we are going upstairs for anything. This is a video of her climbing them. Rob is the one with the camera. She points at everything now. When you are holding her she points to the way you are going. She will point at Rob and I pictures and then us. She will point at things that she wants, etc. It is so cute! sorry I cant get the video to work i will try again later.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I was able to get onto Rob's site today and I downloaded several of the videos of Abby. They're really cute! She's getting very proficient at getting around, isn't she!