I did my best to make it a special day for her today but still take into consideration that we just got over the flu.
First thing we did was go to Wendy's for lunch. Misty and Brad sent her a gift card to Wendy's. Abby lovedthat she got a wallet (from Aunt Bekah) for Christmas and was very excited to put her gift card in it.
We then went to the Red Box and rented Barbie a Fashion Fairytale. Abby has wanted to see it for a while now. She loved it and I even thought it was quite cute. One of the better Barbie movies.
We also made invitations to Abby's Birthday party for her friends. She wants to have a Pajama Party. So we are. We then took them to her friends that live near by.
When Rob got home from work we took Abby out to Two Jacks Pizza.
Came home and Abby opened her present from us.
A barbie scooter. Which she loved.
Then last of all I let her watch a movie in her bed on my lap top to go to bed. I never let her do so. So this was a treat.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!!!!
We love you.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment