Abby and Megan waiting for the lesson to start.
Very First Day!. A little nervous but excited too.
She did finally get in and she smiled the entire time. I am not sure if the smile was from being cold or just excited and having a lot of fun.
Look at her go. She is getting so much better. She is learning how to actually get somewhere swimming now. When she first started she kept saying “I’m going backwards” when she was trying to go forward. She now books it. My little swimmer, at least with a life jacket on.
The teacher was trying to get Abby to blow bubbles. She hates to get her face wet. She has improved a ton by taking these lessons.
Abby’s second set of swimming lessons with her friend Zoe.

2 comments:
It was so fun to see you guys on Sunday. Abby and Megan are so cute and so much fun! And what an expert bike rider Abby has become - good for her!
I know I still can't believe that she is only 3 years old and is riding a bike without training wheels.
Post a Comment