So I decided to start a new blog so that I can post some great deals that I find on my shopping adventures. If anyone is interested it is Utahcouponmom.blogspot.com
I also am still in the process of getting it to look the way I like it but i am posting things already.
I also am still in the process of getting it to look the way I like it but i am posting things already.

1 comment:
hey! I've been meaning to message you for awhile. I really want to get into coupon shopping but have no clue where to start! I've been looking up stuff on line but I'm the worst bargain shopper so trying to figure this all out! I'm sure you are busy but i could use any help that i can get! i'll check out your blog as well. this is a talent (i think:)so keep it up!!
Post a Comment