wow, your girls are getting so big!!! Megan has changed so much...she does not look as much like Abby as she se to. I loved teh princess party. Addy went to one on Sat.day and loved it. She is slightly obsessed with the disney princesses! It is fun to have such a girly girl!! I hope you are doing well!
3 comments:
Thanks for posting, Mindy! They're such cute little girls - and they're growing up so fast!
wow, your girls are getting so big!!! Megan has changed so much...she does not look as much like Abby as she se to. I loved teh princess party. Addy went to one on Sat.day and loved it. She is slightly obsessed with the disney princesses! It is fun to have such a girly girl!! I hope you are doing well!
Yay, I'm so glad you posted! I've been missing seeing pictures of the girls. They both look so big! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment