Monday, March 2, 2009

Megan's blessing

I just want to thank all of you who read my blog and attended Megan's blessing. I really appreciate you for coming to both the blessing and the luncheon afterwords. It was nice to visit with everyone. Rob did a really good job blessing her. My mother made the beautiful blessing dress. Rob's Mom made Abby's and did a great job as well. They are both equally beautiful.

Megan was a good girl for the most part with just a little fussing not heard to many during the blessing. Rob's dad said that she was a little tilted head down for a portion of it and someone raised her head.

Abby wanted to go up with Rob during the blessing so I had to talk her through it and tell her what was going on. She really like her little sister Megan and wanted to see what was going on.

Again thank you for coming and for the help that was given.

1 comment:

Smitty n' Chelle said...

where are pics of the girls in their beautiful dresses?