Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Megan is smiling

So Megan has been smiling the last couple of days. Here are some cute pictures. We tried really hard to get her to do a cute one but we only got one

Click here to see photos

5 comments:

Tahnee said...

Min... she looks just like you. She is so cute. I need to come see her. I don't think she looks anything like Abby. At least you and rob have 2 cute kids. No worries there!!!

Kathleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathleen said...

Sorry - I had my hands on the wrong keys, haha. She is so cute, and I agree with Tahnee - she looks a lot like you! (How's Abby's ear?)

Rebekah said...

Ha, I was just going to say that I think she looks a lot like Abby did in these pictures but then I saw Tahnee and mom's comments...

rachel b. said...

Aww, what a sweetheart! She is so cute. I'll join the club, she looks a TON like you, Mindy.