Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Megan's 2 week well child check

Megan had her two week check up yesterday and I just had to make a post about it. I have been concerned for 2 weeks now about her eating enough. She eats every 3 to 4 hours because I wake her up. Sometimes she will not wake up until 6 hours and does not eat for very long. So basically I was worried that she was going to be less then her birth weight. Well they weighed her and she is 11 lbs 14 ozs. Wow! I don't need to worry anymore. She has well exceded her birth weight. So now I have just been letting her eat when she tells me. She only wakes up once at night to eat. I feel so blessed to have such great kids.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Wow! I guess you should just enjoy your sleep! That's great - I'm happy all's well. Love you all!

Tahnee said...

Min, that's awesome. I need to come see her again.

MISTY said...

Wow, enjoy that not many babies do that.