So this morning I woke up to Abby saying, "Mommy up" over and over again. She does that every time now. I am ok with that, I would rather have her come and get me instead of wondering around the house getting into things that I don't want her to get into.
When I got up to get her I noticed that she had something in her hands. She was carrying her blanket in one hand and the other had a book in it. That is all she has been wanting to do lately is read read read. Fine with me. I think it's really cute. I was worried for a while because I couldn't get her to read a book for a while. Now she wont stop. Fun times.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Just like her daddy!
That's so cute! I'll bet she'll be a good reader.
I hope so! I didn't like to read until I met Rob.
Post a Comment