Everyone
Abby has a tooth!! Yeah!
Abby has a tooth!! Yeah!
She can also sit up now.
Go Abby!
Go Abby!
Abby loves her Daddy! Everyday when he gets home she is so excited to see him. She jumps up and down while I am holding her. It is so cute. She has quite a personality now. She is so much fun! Rob and I are glad to have her. This is a picture of Rob and Abby. Abby fell asleep in Robs arms. I thought it was so cute. She likes to cuddle with Daddy when she is tired. We are now working on Abby being able to crawl. That one I am not working as hard with her, because I know that I will regret it
This is a picture of Abby on the 4th of July. I put her in red white and blue. She looked so cute. My family came over to my house. We played some games and had a BBQ. Then we headed over to Salem ponds. It's a little lake in the center of town. My sisters kids went for a swim. I didn't take Abby in the lake because it was dirty. She can do that stuff when she is a little older. She had fun though. She liked playing with the grass she would run her fingers through it. It was fun. She as two cousins that adore her. They played with her and s
Oh! I cut my hair. I just gave myself some bangs. This is a really bad picture but it is all I have for right now. I swoop them to the side. The person who cut them cut them too short. I need to grow them out a little, but they look O.K. for right now. That is about all of our news for now. I hope you have enjoyed the pictures. Love you all and we will keep you updated.

2 comments:
WOW!!! Abby is HUGE!!! And your bangs look really good, I like them a lot!
I can't believe how big she got either! I'm excited to see you all in 2 weeks.
Post a Comment