Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Not much new just a few things. Abby as you can see has a new toy to play with. She sure loves it and plays with it often. It makes lots of fun sounds that she loves. My sister let me borrow it for her. I am glad that she enjoys it so much. This gives me the chance to get somethings done around the house.










A
bby also enjoys looking at her self in the Mirror. She will smile and bounce up and down when you hold her. I wonder sometimes if she knows that is her. She also is ticklish on her sides and back. She will squeal when she is tickled. It is very cute. She sure is a lot of fun.
She also likes to play peekaboo. She likes to wake Mommy up in the morning. It must be hard being a morning baby with two parents who are far from, I guess we will learn. Well that is the up date on little Abby.



4 comments:

Kathleen said...

I love the picture of Abby looking at herself in the mirror - she looks excited to meet a new little friend!

rachel b. said...

That chair looks so fun! I wonder if they make those for big kids . . . I kinda want one . . .

rachel b. said...

Is she really that happy all the time?!

Rebekah said...

Wow! She's so cute! I can't wait to come and see her in August, but she is going to be so much bigger!